Evan and I started dating FOUR years ago today! Although, everyone who knew us would say that we were together before we actually said we were together ;) We met each other in music class the second week of college and hit it off from there. (See last years post for full story
here.) He became my best friend and from there, I fell in love with him and everything about him. (They say, you usually fall in love with
and marry your best friend.)
I am so blessed to have such an amazing guy in my life! We have been (or so I think) perfect for each other and compliment each others different personalities. He is calm and laid back, whereas I am a stressor and have to make sure everything is done and perfect. We both are hard workers and strive to meet the goals we have set for our future. Although life can sometimes be crazy, tiring, and anything but lovely we love each other no matter what. We have realized that we both make mistakes and that we have to work together to accomplish our dreams. I am so lucky to have a guy that gives me so much love and support everyday. Our life is sometimes chaotic, occasionally sassy, always humorous, and constantly loving. I LOVE THIS MAN WITH ALL MY HEART!
Here are some of our memories in order by date...
 |
| 2009 |
`
 |
| 2010 |
 |
| 2010 |
 |
| 2011 |
 |
| 2012 |
 |
| 2013 |
 |
| 2013 |
 |
| 2013 |
Cheers to another year of chaos, sassiness, humor, and love! Happy FOUR year anniversary! Wouldn't want it to be with anyone else but you...I love you Ev!
xoxo
N
Happy 4 years to you two cuties!
ReplyDelete