Sunday, April 14, 2013

Grant me Serenity, Courage, and Wisdom...

TWO MORE WEEKS!! Two more weeks with my precious first graders is very SAD and VERY EXCITING at the same time. Why you might ask? I have written 10 reasons why I think it is sad and 5 reasons why I think it is exciting...

Reasons why it is SAD:
1. I will be leaving my 21 cuties who have taught me more about myself and my future profession. 
2. I will be leaving my 21 cuties who have taught me that even when I'm having a bad day, they are going to make it better the moment I step into the classroom.
3. I will be leaving my 21 cuties who have taught me that it is okay to mess up and they love you anyways.
4. I will be leaving my AMAZING cooperating teacher who has taught me more about myself and the love for this profession. 
5. I will be leaving my AMAZING cooperating teacher who has so graciously allowed me to come into her classroom. 
6. I will be leaving my AMAZING cooperating teacher who has allowed me the most experience each and everyday! 
7. I will be saying goodbye to the WONDERFUL professors I have had this semester. They have also taught me more about myself and inspired to push myself even more.
8. I will be saying goodbye to the WONDERFUL professors I had has this semester. They have pushed me harder than any professors I have had and I am so grateful.
9. I will be saying goodbye to the all the WONDERFUL professors I have had throughout my 4 years.  They have taught me how to shine and have encouraged me along the way. They have been an amazing support system this semester.
10. I will be saying goodbye to the BEST University anyone could ever attend. Longwood was the best decision for me! 

Reasons why it is HAPPY:
1. I will be moving on to student teaching and completing the final step before entering the teaching profession.
2. I will gain more free-time back in my life. 
3. I will be able to relax and enjoy the summer warmth. 
4. I will leave knowing that I did the best I could do this semester!
5. I will leave knowing that Longwood gave me the best education and allowed me to grow and develop into the person I am today. 

See, that was so much easier than a lengthy essay paragraph. I am so thankful for all the support that I have been given this semester! Only two more weeks!




Ps Incase you still think I haven't done anything this semester, check out my other blog where I have posted many literacy lessons I have taught and other hard work I have done this semester! my teacher blog 

xoxo,
nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment