This morning I found out that I passed my Praxis II Elementary Content Knowledge Exam!! This is very exciting news :)
For those of you who may not know what the Praxis is, it is a competency test that all educators have to take (in their subject area) in order to become a licensed teacher. Fun Fact: Virginia has some of the highest passing rates, but that did not stop me this time! Although I still have to take the RVE (Reading for Virginia Educators) AND my subject concentration tests for Middle School, I am one step closer to achieving my goals. I am so thankful for the amazing professors at Longwood Univeristy who helped me prepare for this test!
It is hard to believe that in one year I will be a college graduate, certified teacher, and looking for the job of my dreams! Life is good!
xoxo
Nicole

No comments:
Post a Comment