Tuesday, November 13, 2012

*Pinterest crafts for Winter Break*

As Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and the end of the semester is only a few weeks away I decided to begin planning for the 5 WEEKS...yes FIVE whole weeks of break! Can you tell I am excited?

The project list is not nearly finished and these ideas could will change, but I am happy with what I have thus far. Also, if you have oany ideas I am always open to suggestions :) Here is what I have:

Pinterest Projects:

1. Crayon Wreath:
I have seen this on pinterest multiple times and who wouldn't want a cute crayon wreath on their classroom door? I know so cute and it's also great for a gift! This is a MUST make over break!



2. Make homemade dog treats:
I have never made Jena any homemade treats before, but I am sure she will love them and I know she has a few friends that may enjoy them too (Monty and Rew).


3. Finish Lilly coasters:
This summer I got all the supplies to make adorable Lilly coasters from an old Lilly Pulitzer agenda book, but of course I didn't finish them. This is what I hope they look like (maybe better!)...



4. Calm Down Jar:
You may be asking what is a calm down jar? Well, for those of you who are not teachers a calm down jar is for a students who feels out of control and needs a moment to gather his/her thoughts.


This is what I have thus far, but remember it WILL change and I might not get to everything. It is something to look forward to! Cannot wait to be home for Thanksgiving, and then Christmas break!

Look out for another post tomorrow about a very special someone ;) 

xoxo
Nicole 




1 comment:

  1. Rew would totally enjoy those! And a calm down jar could be good for anyone, not just kids...

    Can't wait to see you both for the holidays! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete