Thursday, December 20, 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Where does the time go? I have already been home for over a week and I feel like I haven't gotten everything I need done.  Today I was able to get most, not all, of my Christmas shopping list checked off. I still have a few last minute items to get, but I know it will all come together.

By now most of our family members and friends have received our Christmas cards, but I thought I would share our photos. Usually we pick a photo from the past year that makes us all look fantastic (ha!), although this year we have not taken many pictures of all four of us . . .whomp. 

We decided to plan a Sunday afternoon photo shoot to get this years Christmas photo checked off our list. We all happened to match well and everyone, except Jena, cooperated. :-) (You can't blame her, she just wanted to sleep.) As promised (in previous blog) here are the photos, and at the end you will see the one we chose to send out! 


take one


take two


take three


take four


Mom and Dad

*Note it took longer than six shots to capture the PERFECT photo, but who's counting!



Merry Christmas from all of us to you! 

We hope you have a wonderful holiday and a very Merry Christmas!!


Evan and I also made a little Christmas Card this year. We haven't sent it out (yet), but on the lookout because we may be sending them via email. 


Merry Christmas to all! Looking forward to many more Christmases to come! Love to all this Holiday season! 

xoxo
Nicole 








1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas card with Evan! You guys are the cutest! Also, your family Christmas card is so nice! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete