Merry Christmas Eve! Sorry this post is lumping two special outings into one post, but that's just the way it is around the Holidays. Also, please note these are just short glimpses of the fun I had taking Dylan to see Santa and a night out with Gareth and Lindsay. Like always, there was lots of laughter and love!
___________________________________________________
On Friday morning I was able to take a special little boy to see Santa. Dylan, Evan's younger brother, and I set out to see the Legendary Santa at the Children's Museum of Richmond! Dylan and I had a great time waiting for Santa, enjoying lunch afterwards, and spending time together.
A very special highlight was getting to see Santa come down the Chimney! This was really exciting for Dylan and although we had to wait an hour and fifteen minutes he didn't complain one time.
It is fun to see him grow each year and see how excited he gets for Christmas. (Just hope it stays that way!)
Here are some pictures to prove the fun . . .
Waiting patiently
Santa's coming down (do you see his boots?)
Santa . . . I know him! (insert Elf humor)
Have you been good boys and girls?
Dylan and the Snow Queen
Smiles for Santa
High-five!
Ps. Santa loved Dylan's Dino sweater, which was another cool thing to hear from Santa!
On Saturday night we got to spend the evening with Evan's brother and sister-in-law, Gareth and Lindsay. Let's just say it's never a dull moment when we all get together, and I think I laughed more than I have in a while. We always enjoy catching up and spending time with them :) We went to Mint (which is delicious!) for dinner and then drove to the Jefferson for some pictures and to see the lights. The Jefferson was just beautiful and got us all in the Christmas spirit!
Here are a few pictures I took . . .
Be on the lookout for Lindsay's post as her pictures will be even more amazing!
Gingerbread train
Beautiful tree
Gareth and Lindsay
Evan and I
Merry Christmas Everyone! Enjoy the time spent with loved ones!
xoxo
nicole
This little nugget wishes everyone a Merry Christmas! (She was being very nosey this morning with all of the presents)






Merry Christmas
ReplyDelete