Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'll Be Home for Christmas...

My favorite version of this song is by Martina McBride... you should check it out! 


Today I finished my third exam and only one more before I head home for FIVE weeks! Although today didn't go as well as I would have liked I have realized in the end everything will work out...it always does. 

I am very excited to get home to wrap presents, help mom decorate, help mom bake delicious holiday treats, spend time with my family and Evan's as well! Oh, and I can't forget sleeping in, staying in my pj's all day (only some days of course), and cuddling with my pup. The end is in sight and only one exam to go! I.CAN.DO.IT. 


This little Elf is awaiting my arrival! She is ready to finish all the shopping with me :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment