Well, the day has finally come to share why I received those beautiful flowers (other than the fact I have the most amazing boyfriend). Evan and I started dating three WHOLE years ago ... crazy! So if you guessed our anniversary you were correct.
Evan and I met Freshman Year in a Music Appreciation class at Longwood University. It went something like this:
Me: (Picking a random seat)
Evan: "You stole my seat"
Me: Hi..my name is Nicole!
Evan: Hi I am Evan (in his most manly voice)
Me: Aren't you an athlete? and your eating Fig Newtons, a big size snicker bar, and a Starbucks glass bottled mocha frappuccino....real health (in my sarcastic tone ;))
Well people young love right there ha ha! That is how it all started. It has become so much more, and I am so lucky this guy walked into my life. Although some days aren't perfect and lets face it I am
Here are some pictures from over the years . . . (Sorry there are so many...it was so hard to choose!)
Our first picture (September 2009)
First Christmas (September 2009)
(January 2010)
Holiday Lake (April 2010)
Gareth and Lindsay's Rehearsal Dinner (June 2010)
Hilton Head (July 2010)
Sophomore Year (September 2010)
photo booth (April 2011)
St. Martin (August 2011)
St. Martin (August 2011)
Chesterfield Berry Farm (October 2011)
Junior Year (February 2012)
Our beloved school (March 2012)
Virginia Beach (June 2012)
Carter Mountain (October 2012)
Thanksgiving (November 2012)
Last night (December 2012)
To sum it all up, there has been lots of laughter and lots of love the past three years! I am excited to see what is in store for many years to come. So lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend! I love you Evan! Happy three year anniversary to my best friend!
xoxo
Nicole
Ps. We actually celebrated last night and went to dinner at Stella's! We were lucky enough to have been given a gift card from Gareth and Lindsay and we enjoyed a delicious meal (highly recommended). Thank you both for making our day special whether you knew it or not!





Love you :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy Anniversary! :) Glad you liked Stella's! Gareth and I still haven't tried it.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary to you two! Loved the pictures and so happy for ya'll!
ReplyDelete