I have taken advantage of the nice days and taken a 4+ mile walk each day (walking the neighborhood)! Although I miss my walking partner (Mom), it hasn't been bad just relaxing and listening to music, and it's exercise I have
I have also gotten to curl up with my favorite cuddle buddy and watched a few shows. These are from this afternoon . . .
Such a tough life. All I do is sleep and beg for food . . .it's exhausting!
love my sweet girl . . . kisses
xoxo
nicole
Hoping to finish up that crayon wreath in the next few days to share with you all! I have added a few different items to my wreath I think you will like. Stay tuned. :)


Our moms are always on top of it with the exercise! Yay for your mom getting a Facebook! ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, they are! So jealous...if only I could do it like they did! HA yes mom asked me to help it with her last night. Should be fun for her!
ReplyDelete