Crazy that we have had snow THREE times in the past week!
This week in my first grade classroom we had the students write about a snowy day and then draw a picture. They could either reflect on the one from last friday or they could write about one they hope will happen. Some said things like; I had a snowball fight. Others said things like; I drank hot chocolate with my mom. Each student had their own story to tell in four sentences and a picture. They were priceless!
I decided tonight would be a good night to reflect on my snowy days . . . with some pictures of course. . .
Last friday on the way to class. Yes our school is just beautiful
especially on a snowy day!
Yesterday leaving class. Snow coming down hard.
Today at Grandaddy's. Jena does not like the snow so this is her running back to the house for a warm blanket.
Those are my snowy days in a nutshell!
xoxo,
nicole
Incase you are wondering how partnership is going, it's going great! Loving my class, my teacher, and the school. I am very tired at night, but I am pushing along! Thankful for wonderful friends who have been through this experience and are giving me great advice, and I am also thankful for the wonderful friends I have in partnership now to motivate and support one another. This is experience is wonderful and I am so glad we are given the opportunity! Continue to stay tuned.



Glad to hear partnership is going well! It must be so fun to work with kids everyday. I definitely miss the days of babysitting! Longwood is such a pretty school! I hope we get more snow days :)
ReplyDelete